Panigale V4 Club banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Pulled the right side fairing off to check the coolant level today. It was right in the middle between min and max. So now I know what the level is and how to get that fairing off. There is a slot on the right inner faring to check coolant level, but that does not work on the V4 as the proper coolant level is well below the slot cutout. Duh!

·
Registered
120 Posts
@V4Dream

My bike (Gabriella ❤) has the full Akrapovic exhaust system. I am told she sounds quite different from the stock bike.

You also get 18 more ponies, because, .... like, ...... we need more ponies, right. ��

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
k tech shock

well my shock arrived today serial number 001 for the v4 version and what a sweet unit GOODBY SACHS PIECE of sheeeet now for the RDS cartridges to be fitted to my big piston forks then were full ketch once again and I will know how it will feel, plenty of feed back from the front and a plush backend.

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Race Ready

well track day Saturday get some laps in and put it thru some testing
Just awaiting sponsors decals then it done
glad to see the SH it showa gone and KTECH front n rear with all sags done so im happy to have a bike I know under me.

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
re video

I would but will have to youtube it, as the site wont allow videos so ill see what happens as it turn out the drift boys are on track sat so there goes practice!!!! maybe mid next week if the sun shines.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
on track last week

Great day out bike just felt like my other, with the same suspension fitted I felt so assured of feed back and the electronics work real well, and with 50 more hp than my last race bike I found it exhilarating but not scary power delivery first race in 3 weeks yeha found 15/38 gearing superb for my local track
Beaker

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Case savers

well track day Saturday get some laps in and put it thru some testing
Just awaiting sponsors decals then it done
glad to see the SH it showa gone and KTECH front n rear with all sags done so im happy to have a bike I know under me.
Where did you get the engine covers?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Great day out bike just felt like my other, with the same suspension fitted I felt so assured of feed back and the electronics work real well, and with 50 more hp than my last race bike I found it exhilarating but not scary power delivery first race in 3 weeks yeha found 15/38 gearing superb for my local track
Beaker
VERY nice bike.

I went from a 1199S with full Akra to the V4S with full Akra. It was not a scary transition at all.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Found this video where they install the Akra exhaust. Not much of a fan of the video, but wow there is a lot crammed into that bike. Not something I would really want to do myself, that's for sure, and I have pulled an engine out of a Honda RC51 and replaced the transmission and am very comfortable working on bikes. Just that this one looks like a MotoGP bike with the complexity and packaging. Probably much worse than a MotoGP bike with all the environmental stuff crammed in there. Yikes!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I love that video for various reasons. jesus christ 18 hour book time to install? no thanks, not unless I'm being paid to win races. are people actually paying 5k plus the 2k dealer time to do this?

·
Vendor
63 Posts
Found this video where they install the Akra exhaust. Not much of a fan of the video, but wow there is a lot crammed into that bike. Not something I would really want to do myself, that's for sure, and I have pulled an engine out of a Honda RC51 and replaced the transmission and am very comfortable working on bikes. Just that this one looks like a MotoGP bike with the complexity and packaging. Probably much worse than a MotoGP bike with all the environmental stuff crammed in there. Yikes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-3GFS6p2zg

That bike will end up being a full carbon fiber V4S, including a carbon gas tank.

We've supplied almost all parts you see on that bike, so if there is anything you need, check out our website or send us a message here.

www.motomillion.com

21 - 36 of 36 Posts