Panigale V4 Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I'm absolutely in love with this bike and don't have too much to say that's negative. However, I feel like I have a lot of slop in the throttle, and I have to twist it for what feels like quite a ways before it engages. I've tried playing with the engine settings to change from smooth to dynamic to see if it made a difference. I'm new to fly-by-wire throttles, are they all this way or does anyone else feel the same?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey guys! I'm absolutely in love with this bike and don't have too much to say that's negative. However, I feel like I have a lot of slop in the throttle, and I have to twist it for what feels like quite a ways before it engages. I've tried playing with the engine settings to change from smooth to dynamic to see if it made a difference. I'm new to fly-by-wire throttles, are they all this way or does anyone else feel the same?
Cut a small piece of rubber about 1/8"x1/4"x3/8" and put it in the slot at the FRONT end of the throttle slide.

Takes 5 minutes and cost about 3 cents. 😁I did this same fix on my 1199 four years ago.

Also, this bike is EXTREMELY sensitive to chain stretch. Even 5mm loose will cause noticeable driveline snatch and QS issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts