Panigale V4 Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
and I don't mean ones you want to pick on but ones you want to own eventually, we'll reserve the former for a future kill thread ;)
had some seat time in the 488 and the Huracan lately and I have to say, nothing drives emotions like the Huracan. Driving the Huracan, my first thought was what a "GT3" or even "GT2" trim might be like and weeks later, they delivered with the Performante. starting out around $300,000... its well within where I can see myself spending money in the future.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Think I'd go with Nissans GTR. IMO its hard to find any car that's offering the same level of performance for the price. Have to admit that I've also been pretty impressed with Acura's new NSX.

·
Registered
36 Posts
If I was paying with my own money, it would have to be a GTR. The value is impossible to beat and my pockets aren’t hypercar deep.

If I was receiving one as a gift, I would choose something a little more exotic like a pagani or a koenigsegg

·
Registered
62 Posts
OK I am 61 so older than most of you here. Got a new Porsche 911 Carrera S a couple of years ago and am really happy with that car. 420 hp. Rear wheel steering and lots of other handling goodies. Not a supercar, but just a real nice sleeper performance car that surprised the **** out of me at how well it could get around corners. Also has back seats that make the car a bit more practical to throw stuff back there. The other day I turned into a shopping center behind a bright yellow Lambo and had zero desire to switch cars. I love reading and watching videos of those super cars, but am more than content to leave it at that. I'll keep my under the radar 911, and keep having fun no matter how I drive it. Maybe being older has something to do with my approach:)

That said, not long after we got the 911, I sold my KTM 1290 Superduke R and did not miss it for a good long time. Been riding a KTM 1290 Adventure bike and will keep that bike for sure, but am starting to miss the fat sticky tire insanely fast motorcycle feeling. The 911 is fast and is listed at a top speed around 190, but for sure does not have crazy sport bike acceleration. Hence my interest in the Panigale V4s. Hoping to do a demo ride this weekend to see if I really miss it or just imagine I miss it. Interested more in the S because of the suspension.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome to the forum @dflowerz. You should put this post in our new members section. Let us know what you think about the demo ride. We've already got a couple lucky owners who've already taken delivery.

·
Registered
140 Posts
The Audi R8 Coupe would be my supercar of choice, mostly for its looks but the V10 DOHC helps sweeten the deal. Just a shame that Audi is discontinuing the nameplate because they aren't selling at that well. With enough funds, I'd customize it to look like this:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts