Panigale V4 Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone purchase a stand that fits the V4s ? I've been checking online but i guess none of the sites have updated for the V4 yet.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Anyone purchase a stand that fits the V4s ? I've been checking online but i guess none of the sites have updated for the V4 yet.
Rear wheel stand? The one from my 2014 Multistrada PP fit.

EDIT for link:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DZ2C65W/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I do like these as you can interchange pins (contact the company to find out which one you need for which bike). I have another pin for my Hyper and the one from my multi like I said also fits the V4S.

·
Registered
62 Posts
The Pit Bull rear stand for my KTM 1290 Superduke R had an extra pin that fit the V4s. Also I have a Bursig stand that I ordered an adapter for to use it with the V4s. I love the Bursig stands because they lift the whole bike and you can roll the bike around. Makes fitting a bike in tight spaces way easier.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Pit Bull rear stand for my KTM 1290 Superduke R had an extra pin that fit the V4s. Also I have a Bursig stand that I ordered an adapter for to use it with the V4s. I love the Bursig stands because they lift the whole bike and you can roll the bike around. Makes fitting a bike in tight spaces way easier.
Do you mind sending the links ? Thats pretty much what i wanted

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I can only speak about pitbull as I haven’t tried any of the others.

Pitbull is fantastic, I can’t imagine anybody being anything less than very happy with their stands

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have had the Ducati rear stand for a year while I had my Supersport. Haven't used it yet on my V4 as I've only had it a week. Works well but quite expensive. Needs quite a bit of muscle when you raise the wheel.
Hmmmm it looks like it needs a bit of muscle to push it down, i was thinking of going pitbull

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hmmmm it looks like it needs a bit of muscle to push it down, i was thinking of going pitbull
Unfortunately it was difficult to get the Pitbull in Australia. I like the way you can stand alongside the bike when you lift and lower the lever.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I prefer lightech - best value for money. Solid and light weight

Any bit that fit the 1098 / 1198 / 1199 / 1299 will fit the V4

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Still waiting for my Bursig adapter plate, Then I will just use that most of the time as it lifts the whole bike up making easy to work on both wheels.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts