Panigale V4 Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cannot be more excited for this bike. I come as a die hard Yamaha dude. Currently have a 2012 50th Anniversary R1 Shown below) and now have added the V4S to the collection. This is my first Ducati so we'll see how she stacks up to the ole R1 :D

I bought a few Ducati Accessories for it (black tank cap, carbon tank cover, clutch and brake fluid reservoirs). I will likely be having a fender eliminator designed and made as the only one currently available is located it too far back for my liking.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Congrats dude, it looks fantastic. Be sure to let us know what you think of it, once you've had the chance to get some riding sessions in. I'm curious what you will think of it in comparison to the R1.

·
Registered
7 Posts
nice and congratz!
where are you located? how much did you pay OTD ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wow!! Congratulations and welcome to the Ducati family. I suspect you'll be selling that R1 soon enough. :)

Please do let us all know how you like her. Expect it to keep you plenty warm. We're all going to be waiting on a detailed report!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Congrats! Ride report required!
Thanks! Weather is crap here but I got a quick 5 miles on it on!

Congrats dude, it looks fantastic. Be sure to let us know what you think of it, once you've had the chance to get some riding sessions in. I'm curious what you will think of it in comparison to the R1.
Thanks, Will do!

nice and congratz!
where are you located? how much did you pay OTD ?
Thanks! I'm in Iowa but purchased from Ducati Omaha. $30,540 OTD (includes fees, tax, GAP and Ducati extended warranty)

Congrats! I think you may be the first one here to pick their V4 up.
How's it feel compared to your old R1?
Thanks! The only thing i noticed on my 5 mile ride was that it feels a lot lighter. I looked up wet weight on both and found to be R1 at 454lbs and V4S at 430lbs. Ride position is about the same. We'll see about the seat though....might have to get a tour seat.

Wow!! Congratulations and welcome to the Ducati family. I suspect you'll be selling that R1 soon enough. :)

Please do let us all know how you like her. Expect it to keep you plenty warm. We're all going to be waiting on a detailed report!!
Thanks! We'll see about that...I love that R1. Don't have the heart to sell it! As soon as it stops snowing, then raining, then snowing, then cold...then I'll try to get some real miles on her!

·
Registered
7 Posts
how hot does the underseat gets compare the the R1 when you ride?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts