Panigale V4 Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new bike! Looking forward to seeing all your mods of the V4. I see that you've already done a fair bit of customization to it.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Congrats on getting a V4. I hear that Thailand and surrounding countries like it in that part of Asia have rich bike culture. Especially when it comes to tuning.

Back when i was in to the Honda Grom, looking at custom builds, some of the most impressive builds came out of Thailand and surrounding nations.

·
Registered
164 Posts
The Honda Grom was such a neat little bike, though it seems like the majority of these pocket bikes have now gone full electric. I don't know if you ever saw some of the custom stretched out groms, but it changed the look pretty drastically.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I like the electric move and think once that happens on a larger scale then just maybe Ducati will finally offer a compact bike.

·
Registered
43 Posts
We'll have to wait and see what HD is able to accomplish with the Livewire. I know the main concern with a proper performance electric bike, is the range and weight limitations of the battery.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts