Panigale V4 Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Does any know if if someone will make a tail base cover, like on the speciale for track days?
and mirror blank plates too

Duc might sell them. But might cost an arm..

·
Registered
164 Posts
These might be some of the only sites that are currently offering actual parts designed for the V4. Good finds guys, but its probably best to wait on some reviews/feedback when spending that kind of money. Thanks for linking that tail tidy, will be a first purchase for most new owners. Unfortunately it seems to be sold out, which isn't surprising with many more reviews and impressions of the V4 available online.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Some vendors give 10% off on those Shorai batteries, which might help some of you if another vendor is willing to price match and knock off a bit more.

·
Registered
140 Posts
One thing the new V4 needs is a fender eliminator. Didn't realize just how out of place the factory one looks compared to the rest of its compact body until I looked closer at this picture.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Its definitely far more pronounced from that side angle isn't it? Luckily it looks aftermarket options will be available for when the V4 hits dealerships.

·
Registered
13 Posts
After having picked up mine, I think a good mounting location will be the rear peg mounting holes. I like the Evotech design but still don't like how far back it sits and prefer one that tucks under the seat more. I really like the Competition Werkes LTD eliminators so I hope they come out with one soon for the V4.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Evotech Tailtidy looks awesome fitted. Anybody seen a r&g one fitted yet? Looked very poor quality in the photo i seen on there twitter page.
The Evotech does look good. Their product quality is outstanding. There's probably others that will make a fine unit but I have the Evotech on both my bikes and very satisfied.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts