Panigale V4 Club banner

Panigale 'R' Version

8K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  tyr 
#1 ·
So far we have 3 models of Panigale V4, V4S and V4 Speciale, however, Ducati announced that an ‘R’ version – displacing below 1,000 ccc – is under development will be available in 2019 for racing and track use after homologation. From what I can see in the current Panigale, the V4R should be one of the most powerful and interesting model in its segment. But for now we can only speculate what 'R' version is going to have. What's your thoughts about it?

Panigale 1299 R Final Edition

See less See more
#2 ·
What I heard so far from some 1299 owners I meet up with often is that this Panigale VR4 should be higher revving with an increase in CC's, this will be a level of power high enough to warrant them adding a twin spar rear. Single sided just won't cut it.

Side Note... It would be cool if they give it a carbon fiber frame like the Superleggera 1299.

#4 ·
Too bad that EICMA passed and there still has been no more information on the R model. I won't mind waiting either but at this point just having the V4 Speciale would keep me very happy, come time to sell when the R comes out, it should hold its value well enough.

#10 ·
Well kinda misleading about July, not really launching but debut right?... Also all speculation seems it'll be either like H2R and only racing or at least like HP4 Race and ridiculously expensive. But that's just my speculation from what I've been reading. Only reason I'm not waiting for that one and opting for the V4S.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.