Panigale V4 Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks - delighted to be joining the group. Picking up my V4S this afternoon, with the tail tuck, tail bag, and tank pads on the way. Deciding what I'll do with mirrors. Can't wait to take her through the West Texas hill country. I'm a fairly experienced super naked rider but I've never owned a proper sport bike. Figured I'd start at the top. :grin:

Thanks to everyone in the group for your willingness to help out this community.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I use the CRG Arrow mirror on the left side only with the RhinoMoto bar end. Works much better than the stock mirrors and very low profile.
Very cool. I use those mirrors on my MT 10 and love them. You wouldn't be able to post a pic would you? And what did you do for the front signals then if I may ask?

·
Registered
58 Posts
How do you chaps find that when filtering traffic it appears to increase the width substantially can it fold in at all, I know the stockies are next to useless (my 848's ones are even worse) I just can see that taking on car wing mirrors.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.