Panigale V4 Club banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I am very new to this forum and the whole Ducati experience. I purchased a 2019 Ducati V4S almost a month ago now and I absolutely love the bike. I must say, I don’t know what all the fuss is about regarding the V4’s not sounding like the vTwins, I personally think the new V4’s sound absolutely wicked and better in my opinion. I bought my V4S heading into the cooler months of Texas, that really doesn’t mean a great deal, but I have yet to find the heat issue an actual issue; my butt is not frying by the end of the ride, so I am good. I’m 6’5 and I find the V4S a very comfortable ride for cruising, touring, and definitely opening wide open throttle. The only complaint I initially had was throttle bite way too early and an inability to find neutral; all of the problems listed went away with little warmth from driving expanding the metal in the gearbox and warming up the clutch plates and maybe fluid. I really have no complaints as of this moment. Absolutely amazing bike. Even very well behaved, heat wise, in Texas stop and go traffic.
So, I’m a happy customer. Great bike and glad I didn’t go with the BMW.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.