Panigale V4 Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, I am from China and currently live in new york upstate. I have been here for 4 years. I am totally a new rider. This is my first bike 2019 Ducati v4. I am very glad to be a member here, and I wish I can have a good relationship with other members here.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Congrats and be careful! Maybe do a riding school of some sort. I have had a lot of fast bikes including the Suzuki Hayabusa and GSXR-1000, and this bike is a lot faster than those. Enjoy the bike!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Congrats and be careful! Maybe do a riding school of some sort. I have had a lot of fast bikes including the Suzuki Hayabusa and GSXR-1000, and this bike is a lot faster than those. Enjoy the bike!
I second that along with meeting riders you can ride with. School teaches you a lot but another big part comes with hours and hours or riding, with the right influence.
Just make sure you're not around a bunch of squids.

·
Registered
234 Posts
V4 as your first bike? I don't know what to think. Anyway I wish you lot's of luck, you may need it.
Tell me about it. Back when I was starting people called me crazy for starting with a 600cc sport bike and I agree to an extent. Its the furthest someone should go IMO.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you! I've completed the MSF basic rider course 1&2 before I riding in the street.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts