Panigale V4 Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested to see what is transferable from the Twins to the Four. I already know that the Termi exhaust I have can't be transferred over, but hopefully my rear sets, levers, and perhaps the mirror block offs are?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Some motorcycle shows should be coming up which will present a great opportunity to see these in person and see the exact parts you should be able to transfer over. Where about are you from?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rearsets cannot be transferred over, so the two most expensive mods I have are not transferable :(

My ohlins steering damper, and aftermarket levers are. I had one opportunity to look at the V4 when it was in California, alas I could not go and it has eluded me. At least I can take off my Rapidbike and use that for the V4 in the future.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Rearsets cannot be transferred over, so the two most expensive mods I have are not transferable :(

My ohlins steering damper, and aftermarket levers are. I had one opportunity to look at the V4 when it was in California, alas I could not go and it has eluded me. At least I can take off my Rapidbike and use that for the V4 in the future.
Just got a confirmation that the Rapidbike can be re-programmed once the new cable are available.
Were your levers indeed portable as suspected?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts