·
Administrator
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post all the aftermarket fender eliminator kits available for the Panigale V4

·
Registered
13 Posts
Still waiting for one to locate it farther under the seat. The mounting holes for the rear pegs would be a perfect spot to mount a plate! Then comes the issue of turn signals...Guess I'll have to figure something out until an integrated tail light comes out.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Yoshimura just introduced their fender eliminator kit for the V4. The new kit incorporates Shrink Solder Connectors and a new and improved weather tight light housing, equipped with a brighter DOT compliant LED light. MSRP: $179.95

·
Registered
42 Posts
Used one of those cheap steel mounts and bent it in half...I think they sell for about $5.99 at any motorcycle shop. The one I got happened to be anodized red. Drilled two holes and usedthe factory bolts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Used one of those cheap steel mounts and bent it in half...I think they sell for about $5.99 at any motorcycle shop. The one I got happened to be anodized red. Drilled two holes and usedthe factory bolts.
That looks awesome! Good work. Would you mind explaining how you did the turn signals?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I used the plugs from the factory tail piece so I didn't have to cut the factory wire on the bike. You could also use the rizoma plugs which I did on the MV Agusta. The leds were 19.99 for 9 sets at walmart...just happen to stumble across them.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I used the plugs from the factory tail piece so I didn't have to cut the factory wire on the bike. You could also use the rizoma plugs which I did on the MV Agusta. The leds were 19.99 for 9 sets at walmart...just happen to stumble across them.
Do you remember which version of the plugs they were? I haven't pulled mine yet and am going to keep the tail intact if I can. Figured I'd ask before I go through the trouble of pulling it, putting it back on and ordering the parts.

https://motowheels.com/i-9237711-motowheels-turn-signal-connectors-ducati.html

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
I went with the Evotech tail tidy. Also installed the rad guards too. The tail tidy was pretty easy but the guards were a major pain as you have to pull the fairings and loosen up the radiators, etc to slide the guards in. Far and away the most involved rad guard install I have ever done.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts