Panigale V4 Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else notice how much the brake fluid reservoir shakes during normal driving? I find it extremely irritating, goes against the solidity of the rest of the bike.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Reservoir

Agreed, it drives me nuts because it seems chinzy. However, cut weight wherever possible and you end up with a 350~ lb motorcycle.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Suppose you could look into replacing the factory bracket if its bothersome. I agree that shortcuts like that don't support the prestige of the brand.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Suppose you could look into replacing the factory bracket if its bothersome. I agree that shortcuts like that don't support the prestige of the brand.
It's not a shortcut, Brembo has been using that design for donkey's years.

All five of my Ducatis (2008-2018) have the same mount.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It appears I've had brake fluid from the reservoir spitting onto my screen which has discoloured it. Unless I find a cure it will be a warranty issue with the dealer. The service team checked and nipped up the screws whilst replacing my full akra kit belly pan which was catching the side stand and a plastic weld failed, replaced under warranty. I am 2,300km in. Everything else seems sweet, even after 1 quite hard 600km ride, I look forward to the track next.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts