Panigale V4 Club banner

Arrow exhaust great price right now

5K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  William Ow 
#1 ·
This is the best price I've seen for this exhaust as of today January 30, 2019; I just bought mine got an extra 5% off and no tax/vat to the US so came out to $1434 shipped; it would have been $1385 except for the foreign currency exchange fee :(

https://emlineamoto.com/en/71145pk.html

#7 ·
Nice; yeah no import duty issues though... the larger stores from Italy or other places provide proper customs forms with all import duties covered always in the packages I've gotten so far; also helps clear customs faster too I guess. I've had packages from them arrive faster than from RevZilla. Only ones you have to worry about is from eBay; as for customs issues. But from eBay at least you will get your money back. There are a couple stores I deal with from Italy and all have been good to me; and most are actual brick and mortar stores and have been around a while. I'm guessing they just get the products cheap and need to clear inventory sometimes with so many competing stores every few blocks over there :p

#6 ·
#8 ·
I really want to fit the Arrow slip-ons, as they looks great, lighter and priced nice.
I will order from Moto million, as I want to support our local sponsors and venders.

The big question: Was the system able to be modded to get the necessary clearance out of it? I will use 95% at the track and have to have full cornering clearance.
I don't mind make mods and adjustments to get it right.

Thanks,

William
Santa Cruz, Ca

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.