Panigale V4 Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , I was at the MBE motor show in Verona Italy this WE and I saw one of the first attempt to an aftermarket wing for the V4 fairing - I am sure after the release of the V4R other aftermarket companies will try to do something similar.
This one - talking with the producer - has been developed in the wind tunnel (!!!!) ..not sure about it as it is a small firm .. a wrong inclination of this thing can be quite dangerous at high speed in Mugello !! Anyway , as my first post I thought this was quite interesting!! Ciao
:wink:

Attachments

· Registered
42 Posts
Hi , I was at the MBE motor show in Verona Italy this WE and I saw one of the first attempt to an aftermarket wing for the V4 fairing - I am sure after the release of the V4R other aftermarket companies will try to do something similar.
This one - talking with the producer - has been developed in the wind tunnel (!!!!) ..not sure about it as it is a small firm .. a wrong inclination of this thing can be quite dangerous at high speed in Mugello !! Anyway , as my first post I thought this was quite interesting!! Ciao
:wink:
But you are right about street legal bikes using the wings...
They are so "trendy"...
But not my style and i don't race this bike anyway.

Moto gp rules require the wing to be "closed" type...
They dont want any wings hanging out there ready to chop up another rider in a crash..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.