New recalls coming January 2019 :( - Page 6 - Ducati Panigale V4 Forum
 7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 56 (permalink) Old 02-13-2019, 05:09 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickfunk View Post
I'm in the USA, and after getting over 8 recalls done from when i bought it in August, i finally got a recall notice from ducati north america.. FOR 2 RECALLS I ALREADY HAD DONE !

The worst part is the date on the letter is after the dealership had already completed the recalls and submitted them! I know because (i hate to say this ) i frequently have to check the ducati website to see if any new recalls are issued...
But yeah the bike is fast.... so what?
What are the eight recalls? I'm aware of at least five. (Wheel sensor, rear brake pads, gas tank, oil cooler, cam chain tensioner) Are the rest technical service bulletins? The software update that kills ignition to the aft cylinders is a TSB. Was there another one that addresses a kick stand issue? I can't get a good list from my dealer. The NHTSA only lists three on their website. I know that information is not correct.
post #52 of 56 (permalink) Old 02-13-2019, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlpretzel View Post
What are the eight recalls? I'm aware of at least five. (Wheel sensor, rear brake pads, gas tank, oil cooler, cam chain tensioner) Are the rest technical service bulletins? The software update that kills ignition to the aft cylinders is a TSB. Was there another one that addresses a kick stand issue? I can't get a good list from my dealer. The NHTSA only lists three on their website. I know that information is not correct.
I listed the first 5 in another thread; but yeah kick stand check the little magnet and possible replacement if it's not in properly; Brembo Clutch Kit replacement; the oil cooler and tensioner was the 2 new ones for this year. There's one for the exhaust manifold but not sure if it's for everyone; and not sure if the campaign began. There's also another campaign for clutch hose replacement, but not for everyone, mine had it done w/ the recent recalls; also got another ECU update.

But yeah, 2 days after I did the updates I got an official Ducati letter for the recalls on the oil cooler and tension torque. My VIN finally started updating on Ducati website showing recalls properly; minus the campaigns but it showed up at the dealership on their U-Tech or whatever.
post #53 of 56 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 09:05 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bisogna View Post
do you have a link for the dave moss thing?
Sorry , I havenít been active on the site for a while . I donít remember the link off hand if you are still looking . Just search Dave moss tuning panigale v4s
bisogna likes this.

grip bars , grab throttle and twist !
post #54 of 56 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 12:00 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by playersnoopy View Post
I listed the first 5 in another thread; but yeah kick stand check the little magnet and possible replacement if it's not in properly; Brembo Clutch Kit replacement; the oil cooler and tensioner was the 2 new ones for this year. There's one for the exhaust manifold but not sure if it's for everyone; and not sure if the campaign began. There's also another campaign for clutch hose replacement, but not for everyone, mine had it done w/ the recent recalls; also got another ECU update.

But yeah, 2 days after I did the updates I got an official Ducati letter for the recalls on the oil cooler and tension torque. My VIN finally started updating on Ducati website showing recalls properly; minus the campaigns but it showed up at the dealership on their U-Tech or whatever.
I'm attempting to get the oil cooler brembo brake and cam chain tensioner recalls done at one time. The parts are a major issue
post #55 of 56 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 05:03 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlpretzel View Post
I'm attempting to get the oil cooler brembo brake and cam chain tensioner recalls done at one time. The parts are a major issue
Sorry to hear that; I've been hearing parts being an issue from several people now. I guess I've just been fortunate, good thing there are 3 major Ducati dealerships near by.
post #56 of 56 (permalink) Old 02-19-2019, 09:41 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by playersnoopy View Post
Sorry to hear that; I've been hearing parts being an issue from several people now. I guess I've just been fortunate, good thing there are 3 major Ducati dealerships near by.
I wanted a Ducati so I have no one to blame but myself. We have two dealers in NC both are an hour and forty minutes away. No worries.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page