5 Recall issues only 1 done - Page 2 - Ducati Panigale V4 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-03-2018, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyboy View Post
So they marked off the repair as being complete or not required? Either way it seems like you might have to be double checking their work.
The paperwork doesn't explain it; just shows complete but it was not required according to the mechanic. Instead of waiting on a new side stand for 6 weeks they took it off their other bike and put it on within 30mins.
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-03-2018, 06:40 PM

Is there a way to look up what recalls have been complete for your vin? Ducati.com maybe?
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-03-2018, 09:08 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinkick View Post
Is there a way to look up what recalls have been complete for your vin? Ducati.com maybe?
Ducati

but it never showed anything for my bike I'm just assuming it doesn't have the V4S in the system yet or perhaps just my VIN atm.

If you go to any dealership they can look it up and they pulled up a list of recalls for my bike and gave me a copy of the printout.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-12-2018, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by playersnoopy View Post
So just got a list of recalls for my VIN I'll list them here

TYPE ID # REPAIR DATE DEFECT CODE DEFECTIVE PART
RECALL CR150 SRV-TSB-18-005 ECU SW UPDATE (NO JAP)
RECALL CR152 SRV-TSB-18-007 NUMBER PLATE HOLDER SEALS RUBBER PAD
RECALL CR154 SRV-TSB-18-009 UPDATE OF SIDE STAND PAN V4
RECALL CR153 SRV-TSB-18-008 UPGRADE OF BREMBO BREMBO CLUTCH FLOATING PISTON KIT
RECALL 734479 6/19/2018 FUEL TANK - BREATHER SYSTEM GASKET. INT. FKM X TAPPO ZADI>10L/MIN

that's all I got from them; when I took it in for my initial service they did a ECU update for warranty when they checked the system as it said it needed one; but apparently it wasn't the ECU SW UPDATE.

also today I had my check engine light come on randomly at 1500+ miles; luckily a shop was near by and they said the code was for the EXO SERVO MOTOR ERROR. They supposedly calibrated the motor and cleared the codes.
Hi, Can you share any information on the recall 'fuel tank - breather system' - reason I ask is my v4 is <400Kms old and now has cold start problems, eventually starts and will start as normal when warm.... I'm thinking blocked breather? Anyway its join for first service soon so will have this sorted then.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-12-2018, 10:09 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by agusta01 View Post
Hi, Can you share any information on the recall 'fuel tank - breather system' - reason I ask is my v4 is <400Kms old and now has cold start problems, eventually starts and will start as normal when warm.... I'm thinking blocked breather? Anyway its join for first service soon so will have this sorted then.
the recall is for fuel vapor spraying out when you open the gas cap when it gets hot; don't believe it's the issue you are seeing.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page