V4S down x.X - Page 2 - Ducati Panigale V4 Forum
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-26-2018, 08:54 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyboy View Post
Wow did not anticipate the bill being so steep, but I see that you are using the opportunity to upgrade. Hopefully the turn around time isn't too bad.
Yeah the price for some parts in carbon are cheaper than OEM, just made sense... I'm not in a rush since season here in Maryland is winding down anyways, didn't eat to got my 7500 miles service till after winter. So things worked out by itself I guess. I'll just ride my CBR for now.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-30-2018, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by playersnoopy View Post
Ah, too late... already order a full set of Ilmberger, but some of the parts are going to take a while it seems as either they're not finished or something.

Fullsix Carbon would have been here faster, some of the Ilmberger pieces will take around 2-3 months to get, since not everything is in production and they are slammed with filling orders for Ducati Performance since they are the manufacturer of the carbon sold as Ducati Performance.

For all your high end Ducati Panigale V4 needs : www.motomillion.com

Ducati Panigale V4 Carbon Fiber Parts

Forum Discount Code : V4CLUB
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-30-2018, 09:25 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotomillioN View Post
Fullsix Carbon would have been here faster, some of the Ilmberger pieces will take around 2-3 months to get, since not everything is in production and they are slammed with filling orders for Ducati Performance since they are the manufacturer of the carbon sold as Ducati Performance.
Yeah... but you can't beat that Ilmberger quality... and price between Fullsix and Ilmberger is almost negligible. But yeah I knew it was going to take a while for some pieces ahead of time but figured I was going to slow down the miles on my bike anyways since I'm nearing the 7500mi mark for next service. Now I just gotta find me a good sticker set to give it some lines back.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-04-2018, 10:07 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

bike is can be ridden at least So far only $279 spent for OEM handlebar ($81 includes tax), Bonamici levers ($189 shipped), bar end mirrors ($27 shipped), next up is fixing the fairings for the time being until carbon parts come in. Also waiting on block-off turn signals but 3 weeks wait
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MVIMG_20181004_184345.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	180.5 KB
ID:	536   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181004_184342.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	152.3 KB
ID:	538  
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-05-2018, 10:44 AM

Man you are really having a stiff trot on this merry go round I hope all the issues (Other Threads) get sorted with your bike and all the C/F stuff turns up to add bling and you get to enjoy the bike as one should be able to.
I never leave my bike stored at home on the side stand always on a paddock stand but if I get a flat on a run or when riding alone then I will have to figure out how to keep it from going A over T to the Rt........(sit on it till help arrives!)
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-05-2018, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CINDERS View Post
Man you are really having a stiff trot on this merry go round I hope all the issues (Other Threads) get sorted with your bike and all the C/F stuff turns up to add bling and you get to enjoy the bike as one should be able to.
I never leave my bike stored at home on the side stand always on a paddock stand but if I get a flat on a run or when riding alone then I will have to figure out how to keep it from going A over T to the Rt........(sit on it till help arrives!)
almost all sorted out... just haven't put the new carbon bits on yet... but did get them in; everything else is fixed other than the clutch issue
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181116_132135.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	328.0 KB
ID:	616   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181116_131340.jpg
Size:	374.5 KB
ID:	618   Click image for larger version

Name:	46503780_10157987217708327_4391485111040737280_o.jpg