Both those pics are of mine (on my couch and on my bike). My issue right now is there is no installation instructions that come with them and I can't figure out yet how to adjust the brake lever (have to press it all the way down to engage the brake). On the left side, the adjusting rod seems too long, you have to completely shorten it just to clear the fairing when you up shift with a normal shift pattern, haven't tried it with GP Shift yet. When I pull the bike out on Friday I'll try and post some pictures of it. Besides that, the quality is awesome, the racing pegs are the grippiest (not sure if that is a word?) you will find.
Hi there am just in the process of fitting these to my bike. Have figured out the rhs rearsets and about to mount the left hand side. Couple of questions if that is OK.
1) On the RHS did you use the stock brake light switch or a banjo pressure switch as I see in the picture of them on your bike you have no banjo pressure switch fitted
2) Which position did you mount the footpeg plate to on the bracket. Mine are currently on the middle two rear holes (six holes in total)
3) Did you find attaching the brake line to the rear brake master cylinder was a stretch
4) On the LHS is the standard shift the lower hole on the gear change pedal
5) Did you use the spacing collar they provide on the DQS quick shifter where it bolts to the gear change arm on the engine
6) Did you use the link rod that Bonamic supply (seems very short) or did you leave on the OEM rod that bolts to the QS body
Can you possibly upload some pictures of both sides of your rearsets
Thanks in advance...Topolino