looks amazing, have you seen the Bonamici Panigale V4 Rearsets? - Ducati Panigale V4 Forum
 3Likes
  • 2 Post By Scott Diamond
  • 1 Post By topolino

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-06-2018, 09:40 PM Thread Starter

looks amazing, have you seen the Bonamici Panigale V4 Rearsets?

Ducati Panigale V4 Rearsets are available from Bonamici Racing, they are absolutely gorgeous and well machined as only the Italians can do!

Their Bonamici V4 Case Savers are also really nice looking, slim, matches the bikes look.

They are available at www.motodracing.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bonamici-panigale-v4-rearsets.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	172.8 KB
ID:	196   Click image for larger version

Name:	bonamici-panigale-v4-case-savers.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	198  
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-07-2018, 09:22 AM

That's a pretty high quality looking rearset, and I see they have priced it accordingly aha. I like the ability to add colored caps and folding pegs.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-07-2018, 11:19 AM

The case saver looks pretty nice. Are you planning on installing the rearsets on your V4?
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-12-2018, 01:52 PM

Both those pics are of mine (on my couch and on my bike). My issue right now is there is no installation instructions that come with them and I can't figure out yet how to adjust the brake lever (have to press it all the way down to engage the brake). On the left side, the adjusting rod seems too long, you have to completely shorten it just to clear the fairing when you up shift with a normal shift pattern, haven't tried it with GP Shift yet. When I pull the bike out on Friday I'll try and post some pictures of it. Besides that, the quality is awesome, the racing pegs are the grippiest (not sure if that is a word?) you will find.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-16-2018, 03:33 PM
Super Moderator

Oh Moto-D is having a sale on all Bonamici parts, the rearsets just went on sale... everything Bonamici pretty much 35% off with the code ITALY. It's a pretty great deal I think and they don't have a big initial markup on their retail prices so it's a real savings. I would buy these but V4 rearsets are freaking overpriced compared to all other bikes right now; with the 35% it does come in line with what rearsets should/does costs though.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-15-2019, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knutsonbm View Post
Both those pics are of mine (on my couch and on my bike). My issue right now is there is no installation instructions that come with them and I can't figure out yet how to adjust the brake lever (have to press it all the way down to engage the brake). On the left side, the adjusting rod seems too long, you have to completely shorten it just to clear the fairing when you up shift with a normal shift pattern, haven't tried it with GP Shift yet. When I pull the bike out on Friday I'll try and post some pictures of it. Besides that, the quality is awesome, the racing pegs are the grippiest (not sure if that is a word?) you will find.
Hi there am just in the process of fitting these to my bike. Have figured out the rhs rearsets and about to mount the left hand side. Couple of questions if that is OK.

1) On the RHS did you use the stock brake light switch or a banjo pressure switch as I see in the picture of them on your bike you have no banjo pressure switch fitted
2) Which position did you mount the footpeg plate to on the bracket. Mine are currently on the middle two rear holes (six holes in total)
3) Did you find attaching the brake line to the rear brake master cylinder was a stretch
4) On the LHS is the standard shift the lower hole on the gear change pedal
5) Did you use the spacing collar they provide on the DQS quick shifter where it bolts to the gear change arm on the engine
6) Did you use the link rod that Bonamic supply (seems very short) or did you leave on the OEM rod that bolts to the QS body

Can you possibly upload some pictures of both sides of your rearsets

Thanks in advance...Topolino
simplythebest likes this.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-30-2019, 03:59 AM

I just got my Bonamici rearsets.

If anyone have tips on install, it would be great!

Thanks!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-02-2019, 03:19 AM

Sorry to bother, but have you Installed it?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page