Panigale V4 Club banner

racing parts (track)

11K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  simplythebest 
#1 ·
Looking for track stuff for V4

Is there already some aftermarket parts like fairings, rear subrframe, some carbon goods?

CRC is still working on fairings, fullsix too.. I already have engine case covers from EVO, acrapovic full exhaust and some parts from my old v2 trackbike like suspension and magensium wheels..

#7 ·
Stripped for racing

Well crc fairings arrived yesterday yet to see them as I'm away till tomoro, been busy stripping all the road stuff off , new clip-ons, reservoir placement, carbon rear wheel front yet to fit, and my own rearsets 95% complete, heel guards to make n drill plus new fasteners. SO lots to do but making headway!

Attachments

#9 ·
Reactive parts are liers beware customers

making my own but RG are doing some.
FYI CRC FARINGS ARE NOT A FULL BELLY PAN TO CAPTURE FLUIDS, Reactive parts lied to me after I specifically asked the question now I have to create the extra myself I'm pissed!!!!!!! so I'm taking moulds off there farings so I never have to deal with em again. Sebimoto have always said they haven't yet made a full belly pan so they were up front ive used em b4 and I will again based on this bullshit from REATIVE PARTS...

#16 ·
Looking for track stuff for V4

I already have engine case covers from EVO, acrapovic full exhaust and some parts from my old v2 trackbike like suspension and magensium wheels..
I would be interested to know where you found the EVO engine case guards.

Thanks,
Jerry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.