Panigale V4 Club banner

Ducati Panigale V4 Fender Eliminator Kits Thread

23K views 28 replies 19 participants last post by  leanangle 
#1 ·
Post all the aftermarket fender eliminator kits available for the Panigale V4

#18 ·
I went with the Evotech tail tidy. Also installed the rad guards too. The tail tidy was pretty easy but the guards were a major pain as you have to pull the fairings and loosen up the radiators, etc to slide the guards in. Far and away the most involved rad guard install I have ever done.

#21 ·
Just ordered an NRC has two options for the plate position supposed to be plug an play so i'll post when I get it on
Yeah super easy to install... just requires several different sized tools because Ducati just needed to use various sizes bolts; I also took out the silly passenger strap in the process. Also don't forget to use some loctite; don't want that sucker to come lose. I had the guys at my shop do it for me to be faster; just buy him a beer for the help :p

I have mine in the tuck position; and bent it out a little because it was a little TOO TUCKED lol... don't need to get harassed by the LEOs

#26 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.