Panigale eats tires for breakfast , lunch , and dinner WTF !!! - Page 2 - Ducati Panigale V4 Forum
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-07-2019, 07:13 PM

German4rings, how were the Michelin Power RS tyres ? I have those on 2 other bikes and think they're great.

Did you get the same sizes ? 200/60 rear ?

I'm also interested to know what you were doing to wear the tyre down to the steel belts in the centre, exactly ? Lots of burnouts ??
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-08-2019, 09:30 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertH View Post
German4rings, how were the Michelin Power RS tyres ? I have those on 2 other bikes and think they're great.

Did you get the same sizes ? 200/60 rear ?

I'm also interested to know what you were doing to wear the tyre down to the steel belts in the centre, exactly ? Lots of burnouts ??
I love this Michelin power RS on the Panigale v4s . I was just riding the bike on the streets very aggressively. I do not do burnouts . The Pirelliís are just super soft and honestly I think they need to update the tire . They do not last at all and itís just a scam if you ask me . The Michelinís are a duel compound tire and the centers of the Pirelli are just weak I guess .... I will report back after I eat these Michelinís up with a mileage update to compare and contrast .... I was feeling like the pirelli would square off way too fast and would leave the bike feeling much harder to turn .

grip bars , grab throttle and twist !

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page