Pipe Werx Ducati Panigale V4 Akro Db killers inlet baffles - Ducati Panigale V4 Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By German4rings
  • 1 Post By idavid

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-15-2019, 08:00 AM Thread Starter

Lightbulb Pipe Werx Ducati Panigale V4 Akro Db killers inlet baffles

Hey guys,

Has anyone tried the Pipe Werx inlet baffles for the Akrapovic exhaust? https://pipewerx.co.uk/webshop/acces...m-closed-ends/

Does it make much difference? Also, do we know what is the internal diameters of the silencer (refer to the part 1 in slip-on.jpg)?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	slip-on.png
Views:	21
Size:	477.7 KB
ID:	844  
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-15-2019, 11:55 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by idavid View Post
Hey guys,

Has anyone tried the Pipe Werx inlet baffles for the Akrapovic exhaust? https://pipewerx.co.uk/webshop/acces...m-closed-ends/

Does it make much difference? Also, do we know what is the internal diameters of the silencer (refer to the part 1 in slip-on.jpg)?
First Iíve personally seen of this part . Iím curious as to why you would want to spend money on them ? Are you thinking your exhaust is too loud ? Or are you running into noise problems running at circuits ?

grip bars , grab throttle and twist !
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-16-2019, 05:54 AM Thread Starter

@German4rings
Yes, I think the exhaust is a bit too loud and hoping to reduce the sound a bit. Any suggestion? Thanks.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-17-2019, 11:51 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by idavid View Post
@German4rings
Yes, I think the exhaust is a bit too loud and hoping to reduce the sound a bit. Any suggestion? Thanks.
I love the loud throaty exhaust personally , I would just get a set of ear plugs for track and call it a day . Just so you know if your exhaust is new it will break in after 1000 or so miles and get deeper and less high pitched . Depending on how long you have had it for you may just want to see what happens .... but to each their own . Every time I had an exhaust with dB killers I just removed them . I want people to know Iím coming . Too many distracted drivers on the road these days . I want them looking and scared ! 😂
idavid likes this.

grip bars , grab throttle and twist !
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 03:23 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by German4rings View Post
I love the loud throaty exhaust personally , I would just get a set of ear plugs for track and call it a day . Just so you know if your exhaust is new it will break in after 1000 or so miles and get deeper and less high pitched . Depending on how long you have had it for you may just want to see what happens .... but to each their own . Every time I had an exhaust with dB killers I just removed them . I want people to know Iím coming . Too many distracted drivers on the road these days . I want them looking and scared ! 😂
Thanks mate. I've my exhaust for around 2000 kms and yes, it does get deeper.
I would like to reduce the noise a bit mainly for road riding. Especially some time when I'm stop in front of the traffic light and I have got some pedestrians upset a few times when Im travelling in the city
German4rings likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page