Panigale V4 Club banner

Mint Ducati V4S bodywork, headlight, taillight, mirrors

6K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Jameski 
#1 ·
I am track prepping my bike and I have all the stock bodywork parts available. Eventually I will get them up on eBay, but figured I'd post here first. I pulled the bodywork off yesterday with 50 miles on the bike. It is in as mint condition as it gets. Bike is a V4S. Prices will be 65% of MSRP plus shipping. I am near Philadelphia, PA if you want to consider pick up rather than dealing with shipping costs.

Parts I have are:

1. All ABS fairing pieces front and rear
2. Headlight assembly
3. Taillight assembly
4. Stock Mirrors
5. License plate and turn signal assembly

If interested, PM me and let me know what you need and I'll get pictures of the exact pieces and send to you.

Thx.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I am using this for the front:

https://www.motoxpricambi.com/prodo...ace Frames compatible with Ducati Panigale V4

Fits great and frees up quite a bit of space. I actually got the entire race glass kit from them and they were great, paintwork is excellent, fitment is great. All the hardware was perfect. Great guys to work with and good communication with updates. Took about 4 or 5 weeks from when I ordered it to when it was on my doorstep and that was over summer vacation time in August.

I'm going to go with the motoholders rear subframe, but haven't ordered it yet. Going to finish out the season with the stock one. The primary reason I want the aftermarket is it should have a better chance at a crash repair. The stock cast piece I imagine would break. I crashed an 1199 with the motoholders rear made of aluminum tubing and twisted it pretty good, but was able to get it back in the ballpark without much drama. It is still aluminum so there is only so much bending it before it breaks, but it beats cast.

#10 ·
Sorry, if anyone was interested in the stock bodywork, I don't check here often. There are so many pieces, so for pricing, just go to some place like Ducati Omaha and look up the msrp and go with 65% of that for the price. Let me know which part numbers you need if interested.

Had bike to several track days now and loving it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.