Mint Ducati V4S bodywork, headlight, taillight, mirrors - Ducati Panigale V4 Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-12-2018, 06:41 PM Thread Starter

Mint Ducati V4S bodywork, headlight, taillight, mirrors

I am track prepping my bike and I have all the stock bodywork parts available. Eventually I will get them up on eBay, but figured I'd post here first. I pulled the bodywork off yesterday with 50 miles on the bike. It is in as mint condition as it gets. Bike is a V4S. Prices will be 65% of MSRP plus shipping. I am near Philadelphia, PA if you want to consider pick up rather than dealing with shipping costs.

Parts I have are:

1. All ABS fairing pieces front and rear
2. Headlight assembly
3. Taillight assembly
4. Stock Mirrors
5. License plate and turn signal assembly

If interested, PM me and let me know what you need and I'll get pictures of the exact pieces and send to you.

Thx.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6597 (2).JPG
Views:	119
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	366   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6604 (2).jpg
Views:	123
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	368   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6608 (2).jpg
Views:	134
Size:	203.6 KB
ID:	370  
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-12-2018, 06:56 PM Thread Starter

Almost forgot, I will also have:

6. Front fairing stay/instrument bracket
7. Rear subframe assembly will be available, but only after I pick up an aftermarket one
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-12-2018, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooki View Post
Almost forgot, I will also have:

6. Front fairing stay/instrument bracket
7. Rear subframe assembly will be available, but only after I pick up an aftermarket one
Interesting, OT what will you used instead of a fairing stay and rear subframe assembly? I plan to track out my V4 as well, and want to know if replacing those two is that much better/more convenient.
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-09-2018, 12:06 AM Thread Starter

I am using this for the front:

https://www.motoxpricambi.com/prodot...0Panigale%20V4

Fits great and frees up quite a bit of space. I actually got the entire race glass kit from them and they were great, paintwork is excellent, fitment is great. All the hardware was perfect. Great guys to work with and good communication with updates. Took about 4 or 5 weeks from when I ordered it to when it was on my doorstep and that was over summer vacation time in August.

I'm going to go with the motoholders rear subframe, but haven't ordered it yet. Going to finish out the season with the stock one. The primary reason I want the aftermarket is it should have a better chance at a crash repair. The stock cast piece I imagine would break. I crashed an 1199 with the motoholders rear made of aluminum tubing and twisted it pretty good, but was able to get it back in the ballpark without much drama. It is still aluminum so there is only so much bending it before it breaks, but it beats cast.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-09-2018, 12:13 AM Thread Starter

Here is the new glass all mounted.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6780.JPG
Views:	201
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	440  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-12-2018, 10:10 AM

Bike looks fantastic rooki and I'm curious to see what your times will be like. Have you had it on the track yet with this configuration or will this be the first time?
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-12-2018, 12:19 PM
Super Moderator

hmmm... I might need a right mirror, and possibly the right fairing, front and rear... unless I decide to go w/ a body kit. What's the price tag.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-18-2018, 08:15 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikeman View Post
Bike looks fantastic rooki and I'm curious to see what your times will be like. Have you had it on the track yet with this configuration or will this be the first time?
Thanks. This past weekend was first time on dry track. I got two sessions in between downpours the prior weekend, but it was a damp track.

Love the bike.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-18-2018, 09:07 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooki View Post
I am using this for the front:

https://www.motoxpricambi.com/prodot...0Panigale%20V4

Fits great and frees up quite a bit of space. I actually got the entire race glass kit from them and they were great, paintwork is excellent, fitment is great. All the hardware was perfect. Great guys to work with and good communication with updates. Took about 4 or 5 weeks from when I ordered it to when it was on my doorstep and that was over summer vacation time in August.

I'm going to go with the motoholders rear subframe, but haven't ordered it yet. Going to finish out the season with the stock one. The primary reason I want the aftermarket is it should have a better chance at a crash repair. The stock cast piece I imagine would break. I crashed an 1199 with the motoholders rear made of aluminum tubing and twisted it pretty good, but was able to get it back in the ballpark without much drama. It is still aluminum so there is only so much bending it before it breaks, but it beats cast.

yeah I looked at theirs, still a little pricey for abs but their race replica stuff looks great and I might go that route worst case. Looking at full carbon over OEM though so still haven't decided.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-27-2018, 03:40 PM Thread Starter

Sorry, if anyone was interested in the stock bodywork, I don't check here often. There are so many pieces, so for pricing, just go to some place like Ducati Omaha and look up the msrp and go with 65% of that for the price. Let me know which part numbers you need if interested.

Had bike to several track days now and loving it.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page