Prices Paid For The Ducati Panigale V4 OTD - Page 4 - Ducati Panigale V4 Forum
 10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-25-2019, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucatiV4R View Post
i know i am late to the market on getting a V4, but i put down for a V4R. I will say, these dealers NEED to move bikes. I got my bike with the Akra full system install, along with the carbon lower fairing kit (for the bike) for $46,177 OTD. That is everything included (tax, tags etc). As everyone knows, the V4R is selling for 40k, plus all fees (dealer prep, freight, tax, tags, filing etc) plus the full Akra is $5300, plus 10 hours labor, plus tax.. is should have been closer to $51,215 OTD

Shop your deals around. The dealer is there to move bikes, bigger the dealer, the more they have to move... the buyer is there to get the best deal. These dealers also have to push X bikes a month so they complete with one another. Also, if you know people who have used a dealer, it helps because it shows some repeat people (for what its worth)
The AKRA exhaust is included with the V4R at 40K, the labor is not.
post #32 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebt66 View Post
The AKRA exhaust is included with the V4R at 40K, the labor is not.

No, the Akra is NOT included in the sale of the V4R for 40k. You are mistaken with the Specaile that has the Akra included in the sale and you just pay labor to put it on. The v4R is very very limited on what it comes with due to the regulations, you get no creature comforts and you get to pay for everything out of pocket after the sale of the bike.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page