Prices Paid For The Ducati Panigale V4 OTD - Page 3 - Ducati Panigale V4 Forum
 10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-07-2018, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatigini View Post
Anyone else recently bought V4 and can share the experience?

thanks
WHat information are you looking for? I'll need to purchase another one in the future, but I know what kind of price I'm going to pay.
post #22 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-07-2018, 11:26 PM

Just general info,

What I sensing is that being new generation v4 not too many discounts out there etc? Ducati has no deals obviusly being new model, but what apr etc

I went to a local dealer and the star sales rep straight out told me, can't get you any numbers if your not serious hahaha Peace out!!!

Thanks Sixshock
post #23 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 02:19 PM
Super Moderator

About to buy one now

Just started shopping around last week (end of May) for one; looking to get the V4S... will post final price after the deal is done but already negotiated $1500 off MSRP or in parts/accessories final price quoted is $29480.00 after fees and taxes (Maryland vehicle tax is 6%). I already agreed just have to go in and do the paperwork; but they called me today to get a deposit because they want a serious buyer I guess, and will shave off another $250 if I put a deposit on it. Plus the bike is in stock and not a demo bike either (which is what I was considering from another dealer for a discount).
ducatigini likes this.
post #24 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-11-2018, 04:43 PM
Super Moderator

Ok, just picked up my V4S an hour ago with 5miles on it... got it home in 1 piece... lol

So I paid OTD $29,215 that's tax/titling and Maryland tax is 6% for vehicles; got the selling price for $25,760.88
Freight was set from Ducati so no inflation there at $535
but Prep was $700 which is fair I think maybe you could have gotten it cheaper but who knows... rest were random fees to inflate the price so they can make some money I guess. But all in all I think I got a great deal considering most place don't want to budge and even when they do they basically add up charges on other areas. Insurance I'm paying $786 per year... additional expense is another parking spot in my complex so extra $130/mo

I would suggest get them to commit to some price with OTD cost and see a bill of sale breakdown so you know the fees ahead of time. Then try to negotiate any discount. I would have been happy with $500 off or maybe $1000 on accessories/service. I went to 2 other dealers also they didn't have any in stock and wouldn't budge on price claiming they're in high demand; but if they quote MSRP then let them know you can buy it anywhere for MSRP any time and if they're not willing to do anything at all then just walk.
post #25 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-11-2018, 05:44 PM

Thanks for that info. I'll be out searching tomorrow. Congrats and RIDE SAFE!
post #26 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-11-2018, 11:04 PM

Picked mine up this Saturday at Ducati Redmond. Base price was 26995. Documentation fee was 150. No freight, assembly, or prep. Where I got killed was the vehicle sales tax at 10.3% which was 2780. Yikes. Also License/Registration was 400. So out the door was 30325. I am OK with that. That was my first time at that dealership and I liked dealing with the people there.
post #27 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-12-2018, 08:54 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dflowerz View Post
Where I got killed was the vehicle sales tax at 10.3% which was 2780. Yikes.
Where dafugggg is this... remind me to never move there
post #28 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-21-2018, 09:14 AM

I bought my PV4 base on 7/20/2018 for $19895 +Frieght $550 & Handling $400, total of $20845, OTD Total with an Ohlins Steering Damper and Tax (7%) was $22730.44
post #29 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 02:10 PM
Super Moderator

Ok not really what I paid necessarily, but what you can pay for a Demo bike from the dealership.
So I bought my V4S 2 months ago OTD for $29,200 well the dealership has their demo V4S up for sale less than 400 miles on it for sale and the owner quoted me OTD $25,500... This is state of Maryland so we have a 6% sales tax, which is included in OTD prices of course, so other states like VA with 4% would be cheaper. I wish I waited but season would have been almost over. Anyways I thought I'd let you guys know, in case one of you are in the market or know someone in the market for one... I think that's an amazing deal. Also I think they include the carbon tank cover piece, but don't quote me on that.

I am not affiliated w/ the dealership or anything, I'm not here to promote them so I won't post their info and such, but I think the price is a pretty good deal and told the owner of the shop what's the bottom line OTD and told him I'll hold him to that price if anyone I know is interested. Just shoot me a message and I'll gladly tell you the dealership, but there's not many in the Maryland area so you could call around I guess. And honestly, if there was a serious buyer, I could probably get them to come down a couple hundred for you
post #30 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 02:57 PM

i know i am late to the market on getting a V4, but i put down for a V4R. I will say, these dealers NEED to move bikes. I got my bike with the Akra full system install, along with the carbon lower fairing kit (for the bike) for $46,177 OTD. That is everything included (tax, tags etc). As everyone knows, the V4R is selling for 40k, plus all fees (dealer prep, freight, tax, tags, filing etc) plus the full Akra is $5300, plus 10 hours labor, plus tax.. is should have been closer to $51,215 OTD

Shop your deals around. The dealer is there to move bikes, bigger the dealer, the more they have to move... the buyer is there to get the best deal. These dealers also have to push X bikes a month so they complete with one another. Also, if you know people who have used a dealer, it helps because it shows some repeat people (for what its worth)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page