Which Pani v4 are you planning to get? - Ducati Panigale V4 Forum
View Poll Results: Which Pani v4 are you planning to get?
Panigale V4 10 35.71%
Panigale V4 S 14 50.00%
Panigale V4 Speciale 4 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-17-2017, 11:57 AM Thread Starter

Which Pani v4 are you planning to get?

As some of you might have expected well before all the information dropped, we have a few trims to choose from and price will of course range as much as the difference in specs do. Unfortunately right now we don't know what pricing will be like, regardless, just off specs posted below you should come to a decision on what you want.

Don't forget to vote on the poll above.

Panigale V4

Panigale V4 S

Panigale V4 Speciale
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-20-2017, 06:48 PM

Base, I'll do the updates later as opposed to now. That would be the difference between the base and the S.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-18-2017, 06:06 AM

Seem to be getting very little in relation to the numbers game (and at this stage NONE of us know for sure what the rest of the "upgrades" are worth beyond bragging rights outside the cafe' bar) so yeh, I'll take the base model thanks and pick it up at the factory gate with the change from the Speciale price tag....
V4Dream likes this.
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-20-2017, 01:14 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by albymangled View Post
Seem to be getting very little in relation to the numbers game (and at this stage NONE of us know for sure what the rest of the "upgrades" are worth beyond bragging rights outside the cafe' bar) so yeh, I'll take the base model thanks and pick it up at the factory gate with the change from the Speciale price tag....
Like any high end product Ducati knows there will be people that get the highest version just because they have the money for it and I would too but odds are I will follow the path everyone else here is planning to right now. However that Speciale color scheme always gets me!
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-26-2018, 08:32 PM

I put a deposit down on an S. now I just have to. wait for it to make the trip across the ocean.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-27-2018, 02:31 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by burton View Post
I put a deposit down on an S. now I just have to. wait for it to make the trip across the ocean.
If you don't mind mentioning, how much was your deposit? Or at least how much did they require? I know some people put down large deposits out of their own choice.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-27-2018, 05:22 PM

I don't know how much he put but I was going to offer $500 and they would accept that to put me in the Queue.

Carm
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-01-2018, 03:03 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavlino View Post
I don't know how much he put but I was going to offer $500 and they would accept that to put me in the Queue.
I heard that some dealers have been asking for $1000 deposits when it comes to bikes like this. Its expected with the higher up you go. Lower down in the 899 and 959 segments I can't imagine them doing the same.
cavlino likes this.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-01-2018, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4Dream View Post
I heard that some dealers have been asking for $1000 deposits when it comes to bikes like this. Its expected with the higher up you go. Lower down in the 899 and 959 segments I can't imagine them doing the same.
I went into my local dealer today and gave them a $1000 deposit but they only required $500.

Carm
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-01-2018, 06:34 PM

I put down $1000

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page