Panigale V4 Club banner

Ducati Panigale V4 Has Some Stiff Competition

9K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  S6X 
#1 ·
Ducati's new Panigale V4 may have some stiff competition in its segment, but the superbike may be the leader of the pack.

List of rivals:
BMW S1000RR
Aprilia RSV4
MV Agusta F4
Honda CBR1000RR
Yamaha R1
Kawasaki ZX-10R
Suzuki GSX-R1000

Out of all these bikes, the V4 seems to have the most power and torque at 214 hp and 124 NM respectively.

#5 ·
Seriously, Dr Motor.

You are stating the maintenance on the RS4 is “better”

The Panigale V4 has not even be released! Have you read any of the interviews with Ducati senior people about this engine?

Why even come on a a new forum like this and sprout off about an Aprilia RS4? I am sure there is a furum somewhere for that bike. Personally I am not interested in an RS4, I am a Ducati, tragic and have a Speciale on order.

#6 ·
Limited info on the published Ducati site, just says: “12,000 km (7,500 mi) / 12 months”

Would guess maintenance would be similar. But retail will be higher for the Ducati, and presumably well justified for the extra performance.

So, a guess again would be that they’ll probably coexist peacefully: Higher priced Ducati V4 with better performance, and a less expensive/less capable RSV4 at a lower price.

#12 ·
I saw it Thursday night in the flesh.

Can't see why some are criticising the looks.

It is as pretty as any late model Duc sports.

No doubt it is as expensive as any to insure, service and maintain.

No news there then.

Got to have the latest n greatest?

Go with it...

Personally, I swore I would never buy another "new" Ducati after my Diavel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.