Panigale V4 Club banner

Brentuning

6K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  playersnoopy 
#1 ·
#4 ·
How is the interface on the hand held is it easy to use and what were there noticeable differences after the flash. I want the hand held just for the service lights and other things it can do have you run your bike on the dyno after also I heard you can’t run the v4 on the dyno cause it throws off the abs from the front wheel not spinning is that true

#5 ·
interface is easy enough; it's the same as any openflash tablet just the software and device is only for brentuning. the dyno will throw error codes yes normally; w/ the flash it shouldn't. Either way you just clear the codes, I dyno'd it once stock early on w/ DTC, ABS front and such still on and had a bunch of error codes to clear at the dealership.

#7 ·
fan kicking in early no option; that may be something they did on their end on the ecu flash but no clue. I don't have issues w/ it overheating though and I ride in hot weather on streets. Personally I don't think it's worth the price tag; rexxer and any other openflash tablets would do the same job as long as the map is good. If I had to do it again I would have just gone with the UpMap for cheap and spent the money on other goodies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.