No bikes in NZ yet - Ducati Panigale V4 Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-04-2018, 04:06 AM Thread Starter

No bikes in NZ yet

Still awaiting our bikes no one knows anything so we just wait! mean while Ive made new cans ready for the exhaust and a foam blank to enable a full belly pan mould to be made.
KTECH shock ordered throw that sachs **** out and KTECH RDS Cartridges up front. After many years of that sweedish suspension, costing the earth and not that great when all said n done we found KTECH yeha BSB boys love it too
Take all the road crap off it, and do some fine fuel tuning then race time, well that is after winter!!! Hope
post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-05-2018, 09:47 AM

There slowly popping up in dealerships across Ontario, so I'm sure it wont be long until you have the opportunity to see it in showrooms there. I see you've already invested in some aftermarket mods for the V4, so it is safe to assume that you've already placed a deposit?
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 03:23 AM Thread Starter

Yep paid in Dec mine was a pre order, pre sold my race bike and bit the bullet, mostly due to the alloy subframe up front as the 1199/1299 breaks in 3 bits so was to much expense to race, only a few in NZ being raced. So when I saw the subframe I was in, a couple of companies are in the process of creating the fueling plug in system then it can be run in then tuned after we throw the stuff at it . I'm really looking forward to getting started however there is no info at all re dates, frustrating!
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 09:50 AM

It seems like the delivery dates keep getting pushed back. I remember there were a couple of users on here who were expecting to pick up the V4 weeks ago. Seems like you've got a serious race build in mind for the V4, and hopefully we get to see the transition process. What bike did you sell?
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 01:11 PM

At this rate i think we will be seeing regular V4's show up at the same time as the Speciale's which are on special order.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-10-2018, 11:43 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikeman View Post
It seems like the delivery dates keep getting pushed back. I remember there were a couple of users on here who were expecting to pick up the V4 weeks ago. Seems like you've got a serious race build in mind for the V4, and hopefully we get to see the transition process. What bike did you sell?
A special race bike I built, a 1098 in a 996 frame with carillio rods, pistals, bal/pol crank, wsbk cams, extended swingarm BSTS etc etc great bike, after 4 yrs of racing it decided time for a change, last new bike was 1985 FZ750 so its well overdue
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0654.JPG
Views:	78
Size:	144.5 KB
ID:	33  
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 03:24 AM Thread Starter

Bike is in aussie

Just heard from the dealer today, my bike is in aussie and will ship to nz saturday so 3/4wks till I get it just in time to put the ks on it before I strip it and winter rolls in:smile_big:
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-16-2018, 10:09 AM

Winter for NZ starts around April? Not being able to ride your new V4 while it sits in the garage is going to be torture for you.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-17-2018, 04:40 AM Thread Starter

winter is shed time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckaty View Post
Winter for NZ starts around April? Not being able to ride your new V4 while it sits in the garage is going to be torture for you.
N soo Not really end of may is our last race meet but I'm prepping mine for next season so as long as I get my 1000kms on it ill be happy .:wink:
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-31-2018, 07:08 AM Thread Starter

Bike is in ak

Finally my bike leaves the Nz port AK or Jaffavillle, to us southlanders Tuesday ready for April 13 pick up if all goes well but that Friday the 13 hmmmm hope that's not a bad omen!!!. Eager to get it:smile_big:
Duckaty likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page