Custom Fixed Suspension Help - Ducati Panigale V4 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-03-2019, 09:09 PM Thread Starter

Custom Fixed Suspension Help

I don't want to go giving away Dave Moss's video at the dealer where he does a full Custom Fixed setting by the numbers (To get a good start for a balanced setup).

My question is, I have set sag etc for the bike, has anyone who is subscribed run those numbers he uses around the 30 minute mark on the street? How are they?

I have watched a few more V4S videos on his site where the custom fixed are way different. Those guys are usually on the track and may be using different oil, so obviously they will be different.

Thanks for the help!
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-04-2019, 09:21 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub3god View Post
I don't want to go giving away Dave Moss's video at the dealer where he does a full Custom Fixed setting by the numbers (To get a good start for a balanced setup).

My question is, I have set sag etc for the bike, has anyone who is subscribed run those numbers he uses around the 30 minute mark on the street? How are they?

I have watched a few more V4S videos on his site where the custom fixed are way different. Those guys are usually on the track and may be using different oil, so obviously they will be different.

Thanks for the help!

I run the numbers that Dave was using on the stock version of the V4S . If you happen to be in that weight range which I am it works great . Itís a huge step up and the bike responds and rides much better then the stock setup . I didnít find any reason to swap out the fork oil .... it just seemed unnecessary in my case. And I ride this bike very hard on the streets .

grip bars , grab throttle and twist !
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-04-2019, 09:51 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by German4rings View Post
I run the numbers that Dave was using on the stock version of the V4S . If you happen to be in that weight range which I am it works great . It’s a huge step up and the bike responds and rides much better then the stock setup . I didn’t find any reason to swap out the fork oil .... it just seemed unnecessary in my case. And I ride this bike very hard on the streets .

Mind if I ask how much you weigh? I am about 170lbs in full gear, so 77kg

Thanks for the response
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-04-2019, 01:42 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub3god View Post
Mind if I ask how much you weigh? I am about 170lbs in full gear, so 77kg

Thanks for the response
Iím probably 180lbs with my gear on .

grip bars , grab throttle and twist !

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page